>weLc0me

tHis My worLd..

Saturday 10 November 2012

RIVAL.!!




What??she has the title this time..she really made it..i just cannot believe when i heard this news..but why this time i cannot hold the titles that i got..i let it drop like a ball from a few stairs..now she has the key and she can kept forever...i feel that im so shame n burden with her successful..~why her...why this time...why n0w..just because to show me that she more better...arghh...

thinking this thing really made me hurt...it so painful in here...~yess she made it...she success..but me??oh my god...what im doing with my life...i was trying to prove that i can be better if i stay away from her...but unfortunately i was'nt made it...


why im like this..she never do anything to me...but why??..~why i so hate her.. she was my rival right now...thinking her successul make me sucks..why i cannot do better than her...nevermind i have twice chance to make it..im waiting 4 that moment to come..where i can be better than her,..

~just wait my rival...i dont have any grudge with you..just want to have a healthy competition..this time is your glorious moment is'nt..but soon i will have that percious moment...
~wait n see my rival...i will do better job to prove that i also can success too..


i want soon i be happy like this...
~no more painful bcoz of her...
im trying my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment