>weLc0me

tHis My worLd..

Sunday 15 July 2012

aB0ut FeeLings...



My feeling is so undescripted....
yes i know who i am...im not so special to be treated so nicely like the others,..
But i still hope for that even i would’nt get it...its hard to be pretend happy...i know that im not better like someone else...
I am such a jerk right,.because im hurting everyone that i love....why im doing all this....i do not myself too...
Tonight i realise that i should be on the earth...stop daydreaming about anything...bcoz they will still not looking at me...im just the pieces of plain paper....that they will not notice it..
Now i wide awake....like the katy perry songs,..im try to be the best even im not...and now i start to grumbling evrything....for what....i should not do it...i think what i have faced right now is for what that i really deserves..truly i feel like an idiots...
I just need somebody to be my shoulder....for i lay down and crying...i busy take care others feeling...but my feeling doesnt one concerns it...or maybe coz i deserves it..i feel sad..like the weather right now...its raining....my heart just like raining fall down to the earth..
I accept all the Allah give it to me..maybe its have benefits behind all this...i wish i can be strong like my mother...i know crying and grumbling like this will not solve the problem...but this the only way that i think i can do..

No comments:

Post a Comment